Your weekly reminder to back up your data, update software and otherwise pay attention to your digital environment. (Oh, and to head to the CRASH Space meeting…)
Zone 5. Free Zone! Take it easy. Do your basics. Think about the future… GET READY TO VOTE!!
Jump in Here
- Welcome. If you haven’t been following along, it’s okay. You’re not behind, you’re just where you are.
- Need a instant pick me up? Jump straight to our Easy Wins.
- There are more recommendations under Start Here.
- Feeling more ambitious? Just wait for the Learn section!
- Check that backup systems are actually running. (more)
- Update main computer(s), phone(s) and tablet(s). (more)
- Wipe down your main devices, physically! (more)
- Clean out and reset wallet/purse/laptop bag/vehicle. (more)
- Spend some time adding passwords to your password manager and updating flagged passwords. (more)
- What neglected inbox will you check today? (more)
This Week’s Focus: Vote
- If you have your mail in ballot, fill it in.
- If you are going to the polls,
- actually put it in your calendar with a reminder and a location
- Fill out the sample ballot to take with you
News and Updates
Where do you scan for news, include a politics update!
- Just Vote. Or fill out your sample ballot to take with you to the polls. Here are some guides to help
We are a community. You are a welcome part of it.
- Did you learn something cool in your sweep? Make something? Share it!
- Speak up
- Like going to conferences? Maybe one is coming up!
- Show up at CRASH Space.
Fill out your ballot or sample ballot to take with you. You can do it. No matter what, it will have been worth it.