by CRASH Space and Fun-A-Day LA
February 12-14, 2021
Gallery Open Now!
In honor of the belated 10th anniversary of CRASH Space’s founding and the annual month-long art happenings run by Fun-A-Day LA, we bring you a big, collaborative virtual art show! Wander the virtual space and explore artworks by dozens of artists in a wide variety of media, including illustration, textiles, creative reuse, chalk on sidewalk, UV-reactive paint, generative digital art, 3D data visualization, glitch art video, magic, and more! Socialize via video with friends both old and new, attend talks, workshops, and panels by contributing artists.
Attendance is free. The VIP ticket option gets you a lasercut thank you token, CRASH stickers, your name listed on the website as a supporter, and more. This event is being put on entirely by volunteers and funded by CRASH Space, a 501(c)3 non-profit. Any donations you make to help offset the costs are much appreciated!
More information for each event on the schedule page.
All times listed in PST. What time is that where I am?
Saturday, February 13, 2021
- 10:00-10:40 am – Claudia Borgna, We are making art (more)
- 11:00-11:30 am – Richard Hecht, Piano Playing (more)
- 12:00-12:30 pm – Annanya George, The History of Card Manipulation (more)
- 1:00-2:00 pm – Fun A Day Panel, Fun A Day; History and Why You Should Participate Too! (more)
- 2:30-3:00 pm – Julie Kornblum, Coiling Technique and Plastic Pollution (more)
- 3:30-4:00 pm – Debra Ansell, Illuminated Art with Inkscape and Embedded LED Strips (more)
- 4:30-5:00 pm – Barb Noren, Barb Galleries Things (more)
- 5:30-5:45 pm – Sarah Soward, Illustrations of the Rhinoceros Sutra (more)
- 6:30-7:30 pm – CRASH Panel, 10+ Years of CRASH Space (more)
- 7:30-7:50 pm – Emily Velasco, Show and Tell (more)
Sunday, February 14, 2021
- 11:00-11:30 am – Donna Umali, Art of Songwriting – Finding Zen Mama (more)
- 12:00-12:30 pm – Roger Cheng, Bouncing Into Interactive Digital Art (more)
- 3:00-3:30 pm – Karen Benjamin, Eco-Anxiety, The Pandemic, Mental Health, Me and Mia!!!!!!! (more)
- 4:00-4:30 pm – Larry Snelly, Digital Collage Using Photoshop (more)
- 5:00-5:30 pm – Jay Jacobs, Instant Analogs: Film, Cameras, and Hacking (more)
- 6:00-6:30 pm – Murriel Grace, A brief and non-comprehensive look at Protest Songs and Art in our modern time (more)
Quicklinks to the installations also found in our Gather gallery.