Coming up Friday December 25th at 5:30 pm PST members Barb Noren (BarbMakesThings), Tod Kurt (todbot) and Carlyn Maw (carlynorama) will unwrap their “Thanks for Existing” stockings… “Cheers!” to the tiny miraculous things we use every day!
Last Week Redux: December 18th
Blog post | Video
- Regular Tibicos/Water Kefir (see DFN HH No. 12)
- Mandarin Juice
- Honey Syrup
- Barb: Kona Longboard Island Lager
- Tod: Writer’s Tears, Mango Cart Beer
“Thanks for Existing!” Awards
- Barb: Jon Batiste – #Fastiste
- Tod: Mars 2020 helicopter “Ingenuity”
- Carlyn: Non-profit local news, specifically The Laist… I feel very lucky to live somewhere that supports independent non-profit journalism. We got really lucky that KPCC could acquire them when their owner moved to shut down the -ist blogs because of an employee vote to unionize.
This Week Preview
Carlyn has managed to con Tod and Barb into doing THANKS FOR EXISTING stockings. Stuffed in kitchen drawers, medicine cabinets and tool chests… we already have stocking stuffer sized examples of human ingenuity all over the home. We want to give these “stocking stuffers” center stage. “Cheers!” to the tiny miraculous things we might take for granted every day! We’ll update this post after the broadcast! It has to be a surprise after all!