This fun upgrade to the already amazing Flipbookit made for a simple project.
The full tutorial can be found on Instructables
With a few simple materials from crashspace
- an Arduino : I used a Arduino Leonardo. Any 5vdc Arduino should be adequate.
- 4 AA batteries and a battery holder are a nice touch to make it more portable.
- prototyping board or prototyping Arduino Shield
- potentiometer for brightness control
- maybe some connectors for the power and motor could come in handie
- headers to secure hardware to Arduino
- misc wire for LED strip and potentiometer
- 3M Double Sided Foam Tape for sticking Arduino and LEDs in place
- Flipbookit MOTO-FLIP from flipbookit.net : <– this thing is super easy to build
A little bit of care
And some Arduino code from our github
This entry was posted by matt on Thursday, February 14th, 2013 at 10:28 am and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.