INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) EVENTS – COMING SOON!
We will be hosting talks about Intellectual Property with a focus on independent inventors and resources w/in the Los Angeles area.
PRELIMINARY TOPICS INCLUDE:
Note: Dates and Topics are pending finalization
- Intellectual Property 101 – Speaker: Marc E. Hankin, Esq., Registered Patent Attorney
- Advanced IP topics e.g. Patent litigation, IP research and filing strategies, software IP, etc. – Speakers: Robert G. Krupka and wife (IP attorneys)
- UPSTO (Topics to be confirmed) – Speaker: John Cabeca, Director, West Coast Region of United States Patent and Trademark Office (ETA for event: July – September)
FREE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) BOOKS & RESOURCES
In the meantime, check out these free resources:
- 20 Million Minds Foundation / Michelson IP Foundation – Offers Free e-books, pdfs and other useful resources, including:
- Intellectual Property for Inventors Entrepreneurs & Creators Free Online Videos (must create Udmey account to access free content)
- Los Angeles Public Library – USPTO Resources