Crash Space is a hackerspace in Los Angeles, and is part of the growing global hackerspace movement. We are a collection of hackers, programmers, builders, makers, artists and people who generally like to break things and see what new things we can build with the pieces. We meet regularly at our physical location in Culver City.
If you’d like to visit Crash Space we have an open house on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Those are the best nights to drop by and check the place out if you’ve never been before.
Looking for ways to get to know us?
- Feel free to e-mail us.
- Sign up for our mailing list. (1-2 mails per month)
- Subscribe to our discussion list. (Daily conversation)
- Come to one of our events.
- Check to see if we’re open.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- See our CRASHCam photos on our Official Flickr and share your own in the Public Flickr Group.
- Watch our events on Ustream.
- Use the wiki.
- Come visit!